Mind Equals Blown

Mind Equals Blown

Ronnie Radke Supposedly Walks Out On Falling In Reverse

Falling In Reverse - Promo

BAR BREAK

The Scoop: According to a post from Pup Fresh, Falling In Reverse frontman Ronnie Radke has walked out on the band due to them not selling out all the dates on their upcoming tour. You can check out all the information PF’s source below.

I’ve been texting one of the members all night, and this is what I’ve gathered:

Ronnie got pissed that the shows on Falling In Reverse’s upcoming tour didn’t sell out and walked out on the band. It was never about Crissy and him having a kid. Ronnie will continue to do Warped Tour this year but with a whole new band.

For what it’s worth, all the money from the new album will go to Ronnie and only Ronnie. He also took all the merch sales from past tours too and kept the profits.

The former members are also concerned that Jacky Vincent may be deported because he is in the United States on a work visa, and with being fired from FIR, he’s out of a job.

Update (05/20/2013): Crissy Henderson, Ronnie Radke’s wife, has taken to Twitter to deny the rumors of Ronnie Radke leaving Falling In Reverse due to the low ticket sales of the band’s Spring tour, and that he did in fact cancel due to the upcoming birth of their first child.

We are still waiting for an official statement from the band. Until then, you can check out Henderson’s tweets defending her husband below.

BAR BREAK

The Spin: Just so this is completely clear, everything in this story is entirely speculation at this point. So far there has been no confirmation from anyone involved in the FIR camp. Please keep tuned into MEB as we continue to follow the story as it evolves.

BAR BREAK

The Question: What do you think of the story? Do you think there’s any truth behind it? Let us know in the comments below!

BAR BREAK

Have some news of your own? Spill it!

Comments

• Hell no this isnt true.
    First of all, Ronnie Radke is a good person. He wouldnt leave the people who have helped him and been with him since he’s been out of prison and just because of the tour not selling out.
    And if you think about it Bands fight.
    They get mad at each other and some walk out temporarily because of that.
    Ronnie’s a Damn good person and this is probably a result of something along that line.
    Dont go jumping to conclusions like that -w-

• Please tell me you are trying to troll. He is one of the worst people I\’ve ever seen. He\’s kicked his fans out of shows, put them in the hospital, stolen from other bands, kicked bands off of a tour for drugs when he had a huge problem and I really wouldn\’t doubt if he\’s still drinking or doing some type of drug. He is a horrible person. This story is extremely plausible. He belongs back in jail.

• First off he wanted a clean tour to set an example for EVERYONE that you don’t NEED drugs to go hand in hand with rock. Every band agreed to being sober for the tour yet one band broke their promise.

Secondly watch any interview and actually get a feel for his personality before you judge someone by saying he’s one of the “worst” people you’ve seen.

Thirdly saying that he “belongs” back in jail makes you look ignorant as fuck and is a terrible comment to make. Ronnie is only human and sure he fucks up every once in a while, but saying something like that is straight up horrible.

Here’s my clear message to you Chad:
        Suck my dick motherfucker. Because of “fans” like you a genre we both love is nearly gone. Christ don’t be such a prick. We’re all part of the same fucked up family.

• Ronnie Radke is quite literally the worst example of a human being ever. I See Stars didn’t go un-sober and you should read the statement that Sumerian put out. If he was such a good person, why did Epitaph block comments on the new video? They haven’t done that for a looooong time. Ronnie Radke has a grudge against his former band and he takes it out on everyone else. He is a womanizing, infectious dick that can go fuck himself.

• You’re an ignorant twit. Ronnie is an amazing person. His old band members PRESSURED him into doing the drugs and alcohol. There is such thing as sobering up, many celebrities and civilians do it daily. So shut the fuck up and leave Ronnie alone. You’re just jealous you aren’t famous or rich or talented like he is.

• More likely they disabled comments because a lot of people hate on Ronnie, sure he makes mistakes and has done some stupid shit but he still puts out music and its honestly pretty good in my opinion..if you dont like it then dont listen to it, and Escape the Fate talks a whole ton of shit against ronnie even today…Its called the world of rock shit happens deal with it

• He doesn’t deserve respect after the way he’s treated people. He’s been the death of a man too, that makes him a lot worse than the majority of human beings.
            He says he’s a “god” from the concepts used in there latest album, and quite frankly that is a form of narcissism and a severe case of asshole-ism.
            He is not an icon and should not be an example for a younger generation.
            No matter who pressured him into drugs, he still did them. If he had self respect like he says he does then he wouldn’t have fucked up so many times after it.
            It’s all his own fault for being stupid and giving in. Noone elses.

• Notice how you only defended the part where he kicked I See Stars off for drugs. That’s not the highlight of what I’m trying to say. He also took all of their pay and let them stay on the tour, and then after a few shows of him taking all of their cut on the tour, he kicked them off. He’s done so many terrible things to people in the last year alone, he should be in jail. And yes, we are all a part of the same fucked up family, but we don’t need to be hurting the family members, like he has done. So “Suck my dick, motherfucker.” And I want no part of whatever fucked up genre they are trying to be a part of now. “Electrorapcore”? What the fuck is that?

• I 100% agree with Chad. This definitely wouldn’t be the worst thing Ronnie has done…and honestly, you can’t watch/listen to “Alone” and tell me he’s a good person..

• Yes, Ronnie did have problems in the PAST. Key word is PAST. He’s been drug-free since he was released, and rarely gets drunk. Hate him if you want, but I’m a solid FIR fan and I know that Ronnie wouldn’t abandon them. So just shut up and keep your hateful opinion to yourself.

• I honestly think this is nothing more than a rumor. Who knows, this could be a business tactic designed to increase album sales. LOL. Everybody perceives Ronnie as some huge douche bag, when in actuality, all he wants is respect. Give the guy a break.

• How would this boost album sales? According to PF, most of the money would go to Ronnie and none to the other guys…this doesn’t make sense to me, but if it were true, album sales would wither.

• If he wanted respect, he would be respectful himself. And he is the OPPOSITE of respectful.

• Honestly, I respect your opinion and your right. But hes in a band, what do you except. He has people following him everywhere hes probably sick of it. I would be. He can be a dick but hes a good man. He has made mistakes and you probably have too, everybody does.

• Look you people who have little hope in ronnie need to go somewhere else he has changed he don’t do drugs or drink anymore if the rumor is true idk but I hope it isnt

• RONNIE DROPPED THE BAND BECAUSE HE\’S PISSED THAT THEIR TOURS DIDN\’T SELL OUT, WTF DO YOU EXPECT AFTER YOUVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG. ALL OF YOU OTHERS, ESPECIALLY THE GUITARIST ARE TOO GOOD FOR THAT SHIT! ROCK ON AND MAKE A BETTER BAND. HIS NEW SHIT IS PUSSY ANYWAY. GET BACK TO YOUR HARDCORE/METAL ROOTS! RONNIES CANCELLATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS BABY… HE\’S GREEDY. HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU BITCHES^^^ that all stick up for him, believe me I was one for a while. you got to stop worshipping the guy, like he can do no wrong. He\’s cancelled to many shows and disappointed too many fans to be a cool guy.. get over it

• honestly, Ronnie had bigger balls in ETF… just sayin

• FAKE: Check out:
    twitter: /FIROfficial

• I feel so sorry for the woman having this guy’s baby…

• All of you need to shut the fuck and quit being so ignorant. Sorry about all you non-believers who constantly run your mouths at the second of even hearing “Ronnie Radke”. Dont tell us who to worship and if were so wrong, let us see for ourselves. Ill put my faith in whoever the fuck i want. Back up, and take your negativity elsewhere, it isnt welcome here. Also, who knows if this rumor is true or not? Not a lot of us thats for sure. I dont think the whole band should be kicked off, but hell, thats Ronnie’s choice. And how dare, one of you say you feel bad for the mother of his baby? That is downright cruel. I love Ronnie Radke and i know he is becoming a better person. Muah, kiss my ass motherfucking haters.

• Regardless of how you perceive him to be or how others do, he comes across as extremely vain in his videos. I say this as a former fan, his work has gone downhill more and more as reports of his vanity seem to increase. Correlation perhaps?
      Ignoring that, have you heard and seen the video for ‘Alone’? It’s beyond awful, it isn’t Radke Rage but an honest opinion, it’s an embarrassment.
      Also, please don’t use the term non-believer…it made images of Beliebers flash up, which nobody wishes.

Also, please don’t use the term non-believer…it made images of Beliebers flash up.

• wtf?! i dont get worked up over music easily, but this is freaking outrageous. Is Ronnie seriously that vain? I hope that vapid douche-pecker gets no sleep. I wish the best of luck to Jacky though.

• also: Ronnie was better in ETF. At least they were making money

• Not even surprising, this guy’s a huge prick. YEARS LATER he still has a grudge against Escape the Fate because they kicked him out of the band for being a fucking junkie and getting sent to prison. I would say he needs to grow up, but it’s too late for that shit.

• Ronnie didn’t get sent to prison just because of drugs, he was also accused of shooting 18 year-old Michael Cook.

• um excuse me ronnie didnt leave the band he is JUST taking a break because his GIRLFRIEND is about to have their BABY!

• Oh, and the new album sucks dick. “Alone” is literally the worst song I’ve heard in years, keep your shitty pseudo Rap-Metal garbage in your heard, Ronnie.

• Pingback: Falling In Reverse Releases New Song “Fashionably Late” | Mind Equals Blown

• Y the hell would this be true ronnie would lose so many fans if he actually did leave the band plus renee macgurick or whatever the hell get ur info straight he didnt shoot micheal cook he was accused of beating him up severly and kicked out of the band for drug abuse somebody else brought a gun to that fight. He is fucking human leave him be dont go around complaining cuz u cant tell me that at one time or another anyone of you on that has posted a comment hasnt messed up

• Everybody look up crissy henderson tumblr where it prove that pup freshs info was wrong just like how they did with sleeping with sirens breakup which was a lie too

• ronnie i didn’t walk out on the band he is just taking a break because his girlfriend is about to have the baby.

• I honestly think the entire thing is ridiculous and everyone needs to mind their own business about him being a horrible person and all. Yeah he’s fucked up a few times and has had some bad points in his life, but that doesn’t define him as a person.
    Unless you PERSONALLY know him on a PERSONAL level, then I say, shut your face. I’m not a huge fan, but I loved him in the original ETF–staying in bands doesn’t seem to be a big thing for him, in any situation. I don’t really seem surprised really, aside from that he started this one himself.

• it’s obviously fake considering the fact that PupFresh(the origin of the rumor) has taken down the article. Take a look yourself.

• Pingback: rimonabantexcellence site title

• I honestly don’t think that this is true, hes really not that kind of person. And yes, he can be fucked up in many ways and has kicked people out of his concerts. But that’s because they were being dicks. He has made mistakes which everybody does. So we should all know that this is a rumor.

• Why don’t u all shut the fuck up! God dammit.. I never even bother commenting on any of this cause of little Bitches like u guys… Ronnie this, Ronnie that… Who gives a fuck, and to clear things up, yea he did drugs, went to jail got sober has a new band… That’s it.. If u hate someone so much you sure are paying a whole lot of attention to them… And to all you little 14 year old girls that can’t control your newly developed raging hormones for Ronnie.. Get a fucking life!!
    My personal opinion yea I definitely like dying is your latest fashion more than anything else he’s put out but what’s it matter? No matter how much someone cries about it, there’s not gonna be anything like that ever again.. Music changes along with tastes.. Nothing stays the same forever.. And I’m also not hating on his new shit either, it’s just not really my thing.. It’s not bad but I can’t say I’m jammin out to it in my car everyday either.. Honestly why am I even commenting?? Fuck the internet!!! For real.. Specifically for shit like this.. Gossip and shit talking and then the other side that wants to defend yet they also have no clue what your talking about… I saw some stupid bitch up top of the comments saying Ronnie got “pressured” by his old band to do those drugs.. Really??? Your fucking retarded… That’s all I hav to say.. Fuck all of you. Good night