The Scoop: Dr. Dre announced on his Beats 1 radio show “The Pharmacy” that his new album Compton: A Soundtrack, inspired by the upcoming N.W.A movie Straight Outta Compton, is dropping on August 7, 2015 exclusively on iTunes and Apple music. The pre-order can be found here.
2) Talk About It (Ft. King Mez & Justus)
3) Genocide (Ft. Kendrick Lamar, Marsha Ambrosius & Candice Pillay)
4) It’s All On Me (Ft. Justus & BJ the Chicago Kid)
5) All In a Day’s Work (Ft. Anderson Paak & Marsha Ambrosius)
6) Darkside/Gone (Ft. King Mez, Marsha Ambrosius & Kendrick Lamar)
7) Loose Cannons (Ft. Xzibit & Cold 187um of Above The Law)
8) Issues (Ft. Ice Cube & Anderson Paak)
9) Deep Water (Ft. Kendrick Lamar & Justus)
10) Jon Connor – One Shot One Kill (Ft. Snoop Dogg)
11) The Game – Just Another Day (Ft. Asia Bryant)
12) For the Love of Money (Ft. Jill Scott & Jon Connor)
13) Satisfaction (Ft. Snoop Dogg, Marsha Ambrosius & King Mez)
14) Animals (Ft. Anderson Paak)
15) Medicine Man (Ft. Eminem, Candice Pillay & Anderson Paak)
16) Talking To My Diary
The Spin: The Doc also break down why his long-awaited & mythical album Detox will never come out.
According to Rolling Stone, the legend said he “wasn’t feeling it.”
“I couldn’t do that to my fans and I couldn’t do that to myself,” Doc stated.
The Question: What do you think of the track list to Compton: A Soundtrack? How do you feel about Dr. Dre scrapping Detox? Let us know.