The Scoop: REVOLT Chairman Sean “P. Diddy” Combs and Vice Chairman Andre Harrell have revealed the impressive list of major industry executives who will be speaking at the 2014 REVOLT Music Conference. The speakers include:
- L.A. Reid, Chairman and CEO, Epic Records
- Russell Simmons, CEO, All Def Digital/Co-founder, Def Jam
- Julie Greenwald, Group Chairman/COO, Atlantic Records
- Guy Oseary, Partner, Untitled Entertainment and Manager
- Rodney Jerkins, Songwriter, Producer, and Musician
- Dallas Austin, Songwriter, Producer, and Musician
- Jon Platt, President at Warner/ Chappell Music
- Jody Gerson, Co-president at Sony/ATV Music Publishing
- Rob Stone, Co-founder, The Fader
The Spin: The Conference, which is set for October in Miami, FL, will combine education and entertainment over the course of two and a half days for 500 industry executives and students, as well as a remote audience through REVOLT’s new iOS and iPhone app. Chairman Combs says of the Conference:
“As a platform for artists and music fans, it is our responsibility to stay ahead of the trends and bring together power players to shape the industry into one that makes music a cultural bridge and plans for disruption. There is no better person – more knowledgeable, connected and in-tune with culture – than Andre Harrell who is bringing together these leading players in the music industry for the REVOLT Music Conference.”
You can find more information about the conference right here.
The Question: Will you be attending the conference? Who are you most excited to hear a speech from? Let us know in the comments below!