The Scoop: Post-hardcore veterans Senses Fail premiered a new cover song – of American Nightmare‘s “AM:PM” – over at Property of Zack earlier today. Check out the full feature over there and stream the song for yourself below.
The Spin: The cover is featured on the charity compilation album The Big Comp II in which 60% of the profits go to 1BlueString, a campaign that asks guitarists to replace 1 of their 6 strings with a blue string to symbolize the 1 in 6 men who have survived childhood sexual abuse, while the remaining 40% goes to The Nature Conservancy for the second year in a row.
If you want to get involved and support a great cause, check out the full details of the album right here.
The Question: What do you think of Senses Fail’s cover of “AM:PM”? Have you purchased the album? Let us know in the comments below!